Top Student Accommodations

Plymouth Student Accommodation Mary Parker House

Plymouth Student Accommodation Mary Parker House

Student Accommodation in Plymouth - Mary Parker House

Mary Parker House is a modern student accommodation located in Plymouth.

The accommodation provides all-inclusive utility bills, free WiFi and broadband with speeds up to 100Mbps, a free on-site gym, games room, 24/7 CCTV, and on-site laundry facilities.

The residence is located in a peaceful, tree-lined area of the city, yet it is just a five-minute walk from both the Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art campuses. It is the ideal place to call home while studying in Plymouth.


About Mary Parker House's

Mary Parker House offers modern en-suite rooms, including cluster flats and spacious studios. Residents have access to communal facilities like a gaming room, lounge, gym, and bike storage. The location is near the main railway station, offering easy access to Devon and Cornwall.

It provides a diverse range of room options, from shared flats to private studios, to cater to everyone's preferences.

All of their rooms have private bathrooms, so you won't have to worry about waiting in line for the shower in the mornings.

The location is excellent. We are just a quick 5-minute walk from both Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art campuses.


  • All-inclusive utility bills
  • Up to 100Mbps free WiFi and broadband throughout
  • Private en-suites
  • Free on-site gym
  • Study spaces
  • Games room
  • City centre location
  • Close to university


Here are some frequently asked questions from students

Is there an age limit for booking?

In order to stay at CRM Residence Halls like St Mary Parker House, you must be at least 18 years old and enrolled in full-time education. This requirement is due to a legal agreement that every resident must sign. Our aim is to ensure the safety and security of all our residents and to have assurance of their commitment to their studies.

Can I choose who I live with?

We welcome both individuals and groups. If you're booking as an individual, we'll ask a few questions to match you with the best flatmates for a comfortable stay.

Is there always a member of staff available?

We are available to assist you during our regular office hours, which are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you need help outside of these hours, we also have emergency contacts you can contact.

Can I bring my own electrical equipment for cooking, i.e. a rice cooker?

For safety reasons, you cannot bring your own electrical cooking equipment.

Who cleans the room and the communal area?

Each student is responsible for keeping their own room and the kitchen in their shared apartment clean. However, the cleaning staff takes care of all the other shared areas. For safety reasons, we do not recommend bringing your own electrical cooking equipment.

Can I smoke in the accommodation?

Smoking is not allowed inside the building, but there is a designated smoking area outside. Each student must keep their room and kitchen clean, and the cleaning staff takes care of all other shared areas.

What happens if I don't get along with my new flatmates? Can I swap rooms?

If you encounter any issues during your stay, please contact the Accommodation team as soon as possible. They will do their best to assist you. In rare cases, they may be able to relocate you to a different room, but their primary goal is to resolve any issues with you first.

What if something in my flat breaks or isn't working?

If you need help with something around here, let the manager know by sending an email or visiting their office. Our team of maintenance experts is always ready to assist you with most of your needs.

Can I have pets?

Pets are not allowed under the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Can I have my groceries delivered to the site?

You can have your groceries delivered to the reception area, but please make sure you're there to receive them. The delivery drivers are not allowed to enter the flats.

Do I have WiFi?

Your WiFi covers the cost of WiFi, so you won't have to pay extra for internet access. You'll also have a broadband connection available in your room at the desk.

I have booked a room but failed to obtain a visa. Can I cancel my booking?

Certainly, we understand that you may want to cancel your booking. However, we kindly request that you provide us with some documentation or evidence to support your cancellation request.

What documents do I need to check in?

When you arrive at the accommodation, you'll need to show some form of identification, like a Driver's License or Passport, along with a confirmation letter from the University. Additionally, we'll need a passport-sized photo of you.

Written by
Content Team
The Hallbookers in-house content creation team.